"Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired"
a drake-themed party where we listen to drake and watch old episodes of degrassi and play musical chairs to “anaconda” but most importantly we just act very kind to each other in a way that is sometimes almost weird
fun fact: the reason that the plural of goose is geese but the plural of moose is not meese is because goose derives from an ancient germanic word undergoing strong declension, in the pattern of foot/feet and tooth/teeth, wherein oo is mutated to ee. however ‘moose’ is a native american word added to the english lexicon only ~400 years ago, and lacks the etymological reason to be pluralized in that way.
Oh baby. Keep talking dirty to me.
Sebastian Stan vs People Calling Bucky Barnes a Villain/Bad Guy
I love that he sticks to his guns and defends Bucky because all these interviewers calling Bucky a villain obviously have never watched the movie and know absolutely shit about the character, also love how politely Sebastian corrects them.
|high school boy:||omg that girl my age is wearing a skirt above her knees, oh god I can see kneecaps????|
|high school boy:||omg giRLS HVAE KNEESCAP????|
|school administrator:||shit shit|
|high school boy:||bUT I HAEV NEECKAP|
|school administrator:||no don't look don't think about it ok just keep walking|
|high school boy:||I AM PERSON, HAEV KNEEPCAP, GIRL HAVE KNEECPAP, GIRL ARE PERSONS?????????|
|high school admin:||fuck shit shit no-|
|high school boy:||/explodes|
When you discuss the wage gap, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Only white women make $0.77 to a man’s dollar.
- Black women make about $0.68 to a man’s dollar.
- Latina women make about $0.58 to a man’s dollar.
I will keep reblogging this to point out that disabled people, including men, make 22 cents on the dollar. Mostly because it is legal to pay us below minimum wage, but whatevs.
Pluto becoming a planet again has really taught us that if we complain hard enough about something, we can change things, even on a planetary level
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
bury me in armor so I’ll be ready for the skeleton war
why is his fricking chest uncovered? that’s ppor planning right there
what are you gonna do?
stab a skeleton in the heart?
no, I’ll play their rib bones like xylobones and destroy the morale of the skeleton army with my sick and delightful xylobone playing